Lesser seen bobble head dolls
on 3/2/2004 (2)
With LeBron James Bobble head dolls commanding 80 dollars each on E-bay, howabout a new line of dolls celebrating some lesser known heroes?
|Jesse Ventura bobble head: destined to be a collectible classic! |
This Monday, 10,000 LeBron James bobble head dolls were delivered to the Cleveland Civic Arena via Brinks armored car (no fooling!), demonstrating their obvious high collectability. Whatabout these lesser seen, unsung bobble head dolls?
1. Radio Shack clerk bobble doll: Modeled after Hooterville Great lakes Mall extended warranty champion salesmaker Chuck Rambozo, this doll celebrates under-paid, over-dressed Radio Shack clerks everywhere. Dressed in signature "shack wear" -brown polyester pants, unpressed white dress shirt, and mismatched clip-on technology gray necktie, just like the real Chuck Rambozo, the head only bobs forward and backward in a perpetual "yes man" up and down motion. This doll has a built in audio chip and motion sensor, belting out a nerve lacerating "can I have your name and address, please!" when you walk within 15 feet of it.
2. Landscaper bobble doll: Bare chested and sunburnt, with a gas powered leaf blower on its back, this doll comemmorates reeking-of-gasoline Emanuel Labours nationwide. America's unskilled, disrespected soft underbelly, Landscapers keep our lawns an even 2 inches high and chinch bug free. Landscaper bobble heads do not move, oddly, demonstrating the eyes-up-front-keep-the-mower-wheel-in-the-rut-only-turn-my-head-to-leer-at-your-wife nature of the leaf bagging trade.
3. Real Estate bobble doll: A razzy, red-headed female doll, dressed in two piece skirt and Gucci Century 21 iconed blazer, this doll pays homage to 5 figure closing costs, forced place insurance, kill my own mother for a sale Vulturette Vixins everywhere. The head on this doll only bobbles left and right, as if saying " No, no, NO...I can't get you a lower monthly payment or the prime rate, and this house is NOT literally teeming with termites, dammitt!"
4. Family Doctor bobble doll: This doll only bobbles if you have proof of health insurance, never call it at night, and never ask it for prescriptions for antibiotics or pain pills . This doll is probably destined to be the least popular, next to the Attorney doll.
5. McDonalds fryer cook bobble doll: This doll mimics Mickey Dee's fryer cooks everywhere. Dressed in signature blue striped paper hat and smock, this is the only doll to have zits deliberatly painted on its face. The head bobbles in a wild, around-the-world fashion, as if saying "M-man...I am SO totally confused!!"
Lesser seen bobble dolls available at Uno dollar stores everywhere!
page has been viewed 7060 times